WHAT IS THE BAG POLICY?
- Drawstring bags, limit one pocket (max size 14″ x 11″ x 5″)
- Fanny Packs
- Small purse/clutch/cross body bags (max size 14″ x 11″ x 5″)
- Empty hydration pack (max size 14″ x 11″ x 5″)
- NO large fabric bags (beach bag/backpack/multi-pocket bag)
WHEN AND WHERE IS THE FESTIVAL?
Friday, May 31 (4pm-11pm) &
Saturday, June 1 (Noon-11pm)
Candler Park, 1500 McLendon Avenue, Atlanta GA 30307
MARTA: Edgewood / Candler Park Station (Green / Blue line)
UBER / LYFT pick up and drop off point is along Candler Park Dr. and Miller Ave.
HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS / WHERE CAN I PURCHASE?
CAN I BRING MY DOG (OR ANY PET)?
IS THE EVENT WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE?
ARE THERE ATM’S ON SITE?
WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO GET TO CANDLER PARK?
WILL YOU HAVE A BIKE VALET?
Yes, and it’s free! A valet attendant remains on duty throughout the event to park and monitor bikes. When you arrive, look for signs to direct you to the bike valet area. Then enjoy the festival knowing that your bike will remain secure. The Candler Park Music & Festival worked with the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition to provide the service. We hope to reduce the event’s impact on traffic congestion and carbon emissions by supporting the bicycle transportation alternative.
WHAT’S PROVIDED AT THE FESTIVAL?
- Excellent Live Music
- Atlanta Food Trucks & Restaurant vendors
- Arts & Crafts vendors
- Cold Beer – Full Bars – Wine & Spirits
- Complimentary Fontis Water hydration stations
- Portable toilets
- Trash & recycling stations
- Lost & found service
- Safety and medical services
WHAT AM I ALLOWED TO BRING IN?
- See Bag Policy at top of page
- Point-and-shoot digital cameras (with no detachable lens)
- Empty Camelbaks (2 pocket max – within the sizes of the bag policy 12″ x 6″ x 12″) & water bottles
- Festival / totem poles
- Panchos / rain jackets
- Diaper bags & baby formula
WHAT AM I NOT ALLOWED TO BRING IN?
- Pets (service animals will be permitted)
- Chairs of any kind
- Selfie sticks
- Umbrellas of any kind
- Food or Beverages
- Coolers or picnic baskets
MAY I LEAVE AND RE-ENTER (IN AND OUT)?
WHAT IS THE MUSC SCHEDULE?
Friday, May 31
4:00pm – Gates Open
5:00pm – Priscilla Block
6:00pm – Funk You
7:30pm – Stephen Marley
9:15pm – Greensky Bluegrass
Saturday, June 1
12:00pm – Gates Open
12:45pm – Webster
2:15pm – Aqueous
3:45pm – Larkin Poe
5:15pm – Trampled by Turtles
7:00pm – Dr. Dog
9:00pm – Dispatch
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE IN THE ARTIST OR FOOD MARKET?
Applications for the 2019 event are now closed. Check back next spring!
Sponsorship & Brand Marketing Opportunities Available - GET IN TOUCH!