– Drawstring bags, limit one pocket (max size 14″ x 11″ x 5″)
– Fanny Packs
– Small purse/clutch/cross body bags (max size 14″ x 11″ x 5″)
– Empty hydration pack (max size 14″ x 11″ x 5″)
– NO large fabric bags (beach bag/backpack/multi-pocket bag)
*THIS EVENT IS RESCHEDULED FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND (FROM MAY 29 & 30)*
Saturday, September 5 & Sunday, September 6
Gates open at NOON both days
MARTA: Edgewood / Candler Park Station (Green / Blue line)
UBER / LYFT pick up and drop off point is along Candler Park Dr. and Miller Ave.
- Festival tickets will be available via Freshtix. Single-day and Weekend tickets will be available for this years event. Advance ticket purchase is highly recommended. Ticket sales at the event gate are subject to availability.
- Festival is Rain or Shine. No refunds or exchanges.
- Children under 12 do not require a ticket but must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
No. For your safety, for our safety, for the safety of your pets – animals are not permitted on festival grounds.
Yes, all entrances to the park, vendor village, food court and main concert area are wheelchair accessible. Handicap accessible restrooms and an elevated viewing platform are available in the general admission areas.
Yes, ATMs are available at the event entrance, food court and concert field.
We encourage concert goers to ride MARTA to Candler Park Station! Parking is extremely limited around the festival site. For drivers, please carpool and park only in clearly marked areas, being respectful to our Candler Park neighbors.
Yes, and it’s free thanks to Atlanta Bicycle Coalition for providing this service! When you arrive, look for signs to direct you to the bike valet area. Then enjoy the festival knowing that your bike will remain secure. We hope to reduce the event’s impact on traffic congestion and carbon emissions by supporting the bicycle transportation alternative.
- Excellent Live Music
- Atlanta Food Trucks & Restaurant vendors
- Arts & Crafts vendors
- Cold Beer – Full Bars – Wine & Spirits
- Complimentary Fontis Water hydration stations
- Portable toilets
- Trash & recycling stations
- Lost & found service
- Safety and medical services
- See Bag Policy at top of page
- Point-and-shoot digital cameras (with no detachable lens)
- Empty Camelbaks (2 pocket max – within the sizes of the bag policy 12″ x 6″ x 12″) & water bottles
- Festival / totem poles
- Panchos / rain jackets
- Diaper bags & baby formula
- Pets (service animals will be permitted)
- Chairs of any kind
- Selfie sticks
- Umbrellas of any kind
- Outside Food or Beverages
- Coolers or picnic baskets
Re-entry is permitted for General Admission Two-Day & any VIP ticket holders, with wristbands. One-Day ticket holders will not have re-entry privileges.
The music schedule is still to be announced! Gates open at noon both days!