COVID-19 Health Policy & Entry Requirements
For the safety of our community, Candler Park Music Festival will require all guests, artists and workers to be vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19.
For festival entry, all guests must present a paper or digital/photo record of one of the following:
- ** COVID-19 Vaccination Card dated to affirm full vaccination
- Moderna or Pfizer 2nd dose administered on or before August 27, 2021
- Johnson & Johnson single-dose administered on or before August 27, 2021; OR
- **Negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test results from a healthcare provider administered/supervised test, dated no earlier than September 8.
*Be aware that at-home test results will not be accepted
This policy applies to all attendees, including children under 12 who may enter free without a ticket, who absent the opportunity to be vaccinated, will be necessary to provide a negative test. If testing of an unvaccinated person of any age is not desirable, this year’s festival won’t be appropriate to attend.
We hope that all of our festival supporters will choose to comply to these safety requirements. In the event that a ticket buyer cannot or will not do so, any tickets purchased before August 20, 2021 may be refunded by requesting in writing by email to email@example.com. Requests must be received by August 26, 2021 for refund consideration.
In addition to this policy, the following health safety considerations will also be in place:
* Ticket and concessions sales are 100% cashless. Please bring credit /debit card for all transactions.
* All guests are encouraged to wear face coverings, especially during event entry, when engaging festival staff or when in crowded areas.
* Hand sanitizer will be provided in all portable restrooms and hand-wash stations are provided in the food vendor area. Personal size (under 3 oz) hand sanitizer packages are permitted at entry.
* If festival staff has grounds to believe that the documents presented are fraudulent or falsified, admission will be denied.
* Attendees are requested to Please Self-Screen Before Attending: If you are feeling ill, please do not attend the festival.