WHEN AND WHERE IS THE FESTIVAL?
Friday, June 1 (4pm-11pm) &
Saturday, June 2 (Noon-11pm)
Candler Park, 1500 McLendon Avenue, Atlanta GA 30307
MARTA: Edgewood / Candler Park Station (Green / Blue line)
UBER / LYFT pick up and drop off point is along Candler Park Dr. and Miller Ave.
HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS / WHERE CAN I PURCHASE?
Festival tickets will be available at: candlerparkmusicfestival.com via Freshtix. All tickets are valid for both Friday, June 1 & Saturday, June 2. Ticket prices will increase on day of show, if available. Advance ticket purchase is highly recommended. Ticket sales at the event gate are subject to availability. Single day tickets will not be sold.
Festival is Rain or Shine. No refunds or exchanges.
PRICES AT THE GATE
General Admission Weekend: $40
Friday & Saturday access to Candler Park festival grounds. All ages welcome. Tickets required for all attendees 12 or over. Under 12 admitted free with adult ticket-holder.
General Admission: Single-Day Tickets (Friday or Saturday) $30
VIP: Tier 3 $80.00 *SOLD OUT – NONE AVAILABLE AT THE GATES*
- VIP entry gate with unlimited in/out privileges
- Access to all General Admission areas including Artist Market, Food Court and concert field.
- Access to exclusive VIP area in front of concert field with premium stage view.
- Exclusive VIP bar service and drink pricing
- Exclusive VIP restroom trailers
- Complimentary bottled Fontis Water
- Complimentary koozies
- VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- Terrapin’s Tap-a-Keg Happy Hour – $5 Drafts of exclusive keg taps at 5 pm Fri & Sat
Must be 21+ for VIP area access – no underage exceptions.
* CPNO Members, as of May 13, 2018 will be eligible to claim complimentary weekend general admission festival tickets. (Limit: One pair per CPNO Member Household). Members will receive claim instructions on May 14. Valid while supplies last. Upgrade your membership now: http://candlerpark.org/join-
CAN I BRING MY DOG (OR ANY PET)?
No. For your safety, for our safety, for the safety of your pets – animals are not permitted on festival grounds.
IS THE EVENT WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE?
Yes, all entrances to the park, vendor village, food court and main concert area are
ARE THERE ATM’S ON SITE?
Tickets, bar transactions and most food trucks are CASH ONLY. ATMs are available at the event entrance, food court and concert field.
WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO GET TO CANDLER PARK?
We encourage concert goers to ride MARTA! Parking is extremely limited around the festival site. For drivers, please carpool and park only in clearly marked areas, being respectful to our Candler Park neighbors.
WILL YOU HAVE A BIKE VALET?
Yes, and it’s free! A valet attendant remains on duty throughout the event to park and monitor bikes. When you arrive, look for signs to direct you to the bike valet area. Then enjoy the festival knowing that your bike will remain secure. The Candler Park Music & Festival worked with the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition to provide the service. We hope to reduce the event’s impact on traffic congestion and carbon emissions by supporting the bicycle transportation alternative.
WHAT’S PROVIDED AT THE FESTIVAL?
- The best music lineup $25 can buy you!
- Atlanta Food Trucks & Restaurant vendors
- Arts & Crafts vendors
- Cold Beer – Full Bars – Wine & Spirits
- Complimentary Fontis Water hydration stations
- Portable toilets
- Trash & recycling stations
- Lost & found service
- Safety and medical services
WHAT AM I ALLOWED TO BRING IN?
- Personal soft bags (size limits, see bag policy below)
- Point-and-shoot digital cameras (with no detachable lens)
- Empty Camelbaks (2 pocket max – within the sizes of the bag policy 12″ x 6″ x 12″) & water bottles
- Festival / totem poles
- Panchos / rain jackets
- Diaper bags & baby formula
WHAT AM I NOT ALLOWED TO BRING IN?
- Chairs of any kind
- Selfie sticks
- Umbrellas of any kind
- Framed backpacks or bags
- Food or Beverages
- Coolers or picnic baskets
WHICH BAGS ARE ALLOWED IN?
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- One gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziplock or similar)
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″
- Empty Camelbak or other brand hydration bag
NO OTHER BAGS PERMITTED. ALL BAGS SUBJECT TO SEARCH. CLICK HERE FOR POLICY IMAGE
MAY I LEAVE AND RE-ENTER (IN AND OUT)?
Re-entry is permitted provided you scan your tickets upon departure. See exit gate staff for details.
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE IN THE ARTIST OR FOOD MARKET?
Applications are now closed for the 2018 event. Thanks!
Sponsorship & Brand Marketing Opportunities Available - GET IN TOUCH!